Due to various circumstances, you may need to cancel your Whoop membership. However, canceling the membership can be a confusing and frustrating process. In this post, we’ll guide you on how to cancel your Whoop membership easily.
Why would you want to cancel your Whoop membership?
The following are some of the common reasons why you would want to cancel your Whoop Membership:
- You are unsatisfied with the product/service.
- You no longer want to use the service due to changes in fitness goals.
- You no longer afford the service due to financial constraints.
- You have found a Whoop alternative that serves you better.
- You just want to take a break and rejoin later (you can pause your membership instead of canceling).
- You are facing billing issues (you can sort this out by contacting Whoop support).
- You are facing technical difficulties using the app or the Whoop strap.
NB: Everyone’s reasons for canceling the Whoop membership are unique and valid. And whatever the reasons for canceling, we’ve got you covered with this post.
How to cancel your membership:
Whether you’re facing billing issues or are not satisfied with the service, we’ve got you covered.
If you want to cancel your Whoop membership and don’t know where to start, here is the process:
Canceling within 30 days of receipt
Canceling your Whoop membership within 30 days of receipt allows you to claim a refund. To cancel the membership for a refund, visit app.WHOOP.com/membership/returns and initiate the cancellation process.
NB: You will receive information on whether or not you need to ship the strap back before a refund can be issued.
Canceling outside the 30-day window
You are not eligible for a refund when you cancel your Whoop membership outside the 30-day return period.
You can cancel the membership through the Whoop, Whoop website or by contacting Whoop support.
Through the app or website
- Log into your Whoop Account through the Whoop app or website.
- In the menu, click on membership.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the membership page.
- Click on the Cancel your Membership link.
- Choose how you want to pay the remaining months of your commitment period. (Either pay a lump sum for the remaining months or follow your current schedule till the end of the commitment period.)
- After clicking on the Cancel your Membership you will get a Cancellation Confirmation.
- Your membership will automatically cancel at the end of your commitment period.
- Even after canceling, you can still use your Whoop until the end of your commitment period.
Through customer service
If you are having problems canceling your Whoop membership through the app or website, you still can cancel by involving Whoop customer care.
Be aware of any applicable fees or charges.
Canceling your Whoop membership is easy, but it is important to be aware of any applicable fees or charges associated with the process.
Even though there are no cancellation fees, you need to pay the membership until the end of your commitment period. You choose to either pay the amount for the remaining months as a lump sum or follow your current schedule till the end of the commitment period.
Is it hard to cancel WHOOP?
How do I sell my WHOOP membership?
Can you cancel WHOOP monthly membership?
Can you transfer Whoop membership?
However, people sell their Whoop accounts on Reddit and Flippa (I believe this is against Whoop terms)
WHOOP does offer the option to gift a WHOOP and membership to someone else, but this is done through the checkout process and does not involve transferring an existing membership.
Canceling your Whoop membership is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few minutes. By following the steps in this post, you will be able to easily cancel your membership.
I hope my post has helped you know how to cancel Whoop membership…