One of the standout aspects of the Oura Ring is the different styles (Horizon and Heritage) and color options available.
In this post, I’ll cover the different Oura Ring colors and help you choose the perfect color for your lifestyle.
The Oura Ring color you choose can play a crucial role in conveying a sense of style, mood, or even personal identity.
Related: Oura Ring Gen 3 vs Gen 2
Table of Contents
Related: Oura Ring Alternatives
Oura Ring Colors Comparison
|Ring||Oura Ring Heritage||Oura Ring Horizon|
|Description||The Oura Heritage ring has a classic, plateau design with a flat surface on top. The ring’s sensors are positioned palm face down. The ring is perfect for men.||The Oura Horizon ring has a sleek, uninterrupted circular design. To ensure you wear the ring correctly, it comes with a pill-shaped dimple on the side that should go to the palm side of the finger. This ring is perfect for both men and women.|
|Colors||Black, silver, gold, and stealth||Black, silver, gold, rose gold, and stealth|
NB: Even though the different Gen 3 Oura Ring styles come in different colors, they are all made from the same material. The Oura Rings are made from durable and lightweight titanium. The Oura Ring colors are nothing more than finishes.
Description of each color option
- Black Oura Ring: If you’re looking for something a little more edgy and modern, the black Oura Ring might be for you. This is a bold choice that will make a statement. Also, a black Oura Ring will pair well with a wide range of fashion styles.
- Silver Oura Ring: This is a popular choice for those who prefer a more understated look. It’s a great option if you want something that will go with everything and won’t clash with other jewelry.
- Rose Gold Oura Ring: Rose gold is a beautiful, warm, and romantic metal that has a nostalgic feel. Rose gold is a beautiful, soft color that complements a variety of skin tones and fashion styles.
- Stealth Oura Ring: As the name suggests, the stealth Oura Ring is for people who want something a little more subtle and low-key. This color option blends in well with other jewelry and clothing.
- Gold Oura Ring: This Oura Ring color is perfect for those who want a prestigious and luxurious look.
NB: The different Oura Ring colors do not influence the ring’s prices. Price only changes with style. The Gen3 Heritage Oura Ring (all 4 colors) goes for $299 while the Gen3 Horizon (all 5 colors) goes for $349.
Related: Oura Ring vs Motiv Ring
How to Choose the Right Color for Your Oura Ring
When it comes to choosing the right color for your Oura Ring, there are a few factors to consider. Here are some of these factors:
- Personal preference: Choosing a color that you love is crucial as you will be wearing the ring every day.
- Skin tone: Take your skin complexion into account when choosing a ring color since different colors look different on different skin colors. Rose gold, gold, and silver Oura Rings will look great on you if you have a warm skin tone. Stealth and black Oura Rings are great if you have a cool skin tone.
- Fashion style: Your style and wardrobe should complement the Oura Ring color you choose. If you wear a lot of gold jewelry, for example, the gold or rose gold Oura Ring might be a good choice.
- Meaning and symbolism: If you want your Oura Ring to convey a particular message or meaning, then choose a color that aligns with that.
The Oura Ring is not only a useful tool for tracking your health, sleep, and activity, but it is also a fashionable accessory that can be customized to fit your style. With a variety of colors and finishes to choose from (black, silver, rose gold, gold, and stealth), the Oura Ring can be personalized to match any outfit or occasion.
Whether you prefer a classic silver or gold finish, or a black and stealth color, the Oura Ring is a stylish and functional piece of technology that can help you track your health and wellness.
As the Oura Ring continues to evolve, we hope to see more color options in the future to meet the demands of an ever-changing fashion world. It would be interesting to see more color options, such as pastel colors or vibrant shades, in the future.