The Fitbit is an easy-to-use, wireless device that records your activities and sleep patterns. It is also used to monitor your weight, heart rate, body temperature, and daily calories burned.
Question is – How tight should Fitbit be? People have different preferences when it comes to wearing Fitbit. Some want a tight fit in order for it not to slip off during exercise sessions, while others prefer a looser fit because they feel like it’s more comfortable.
Table of Contents
- But, how tight should Fitbit be?
- Wearing your Fitbit Best Practices
- Is it safe to wear a Fitbit all the time?
- Is it dangerous to wear Fitbit at night?
- What are the side effects of wearing a Fitbit?
But, how tight should Fitbit be?
If the Fitbit is too tight, it will not be comfortable. Also, the wristband may cause indentations and heat rash on your skin.
If it is too loose, it will not be able to provide accurate readings. A loose Fitbit may also fall off during activities
Therefore, the Fitbit should not be too tight or too loose. Just make sure the Fitbit is loose enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist.
Related: Best Fitbit for Women
Wearing your Fitbit Best Practices
- Don’t wear the Fitbit too tight.
- Don’t wear the Fitbit too loose.
- Move the band higher on the wrist during exercise. This lets you get a better fit.
- To let your skin breathe, take off the Fitbit on a regular basis. (NB: Be careful not to lose your Fitbit)
- Regularly clean your Fitbit. For tips on how to clean the Fitbit, click here.
Is it safe to wear a Fitbit all the time?
Yes, it is safe to wear a Fitbit all the time… there is nothing wrong with that, but you need to take it off for cleaning and charging.
Related: Best Fitbit for Men
Is it dangerous to wear Fitbit at night?
No, it is not dangerous to wear Fitbit at night. In fact, you should have it on you at night if you want to track sleep... wearing it every night will even make it easier for you to track sleep patterns.
What are the side effects of wearing a Fitbit?
Research has shown that Fitbit devices emit EMF and non-ionizing RF radiation in the low hertz range, but more research is needed on the topic. Consistent exposure to EMF radiation has been known to potentially cause health issues like sleep disorders, headaches, skin irritation, moodiness, nausea and foggy brain